- Nagoya International School, 2686 Minamihara, Nakashidami, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya Japan 463-0002
- Tel: 052-736-2025
- Fax: 052-736-3883
- Website: www.nis.ac.jp
- The offices are open from 8:00-5:00 when school is in session.
- Admissions Email: email@example.com
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Office Email: email@example.com
- General Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Information:
Information about Who to Contact:
- Prior to enrolling in NIS, most parents will deal exclusively with the Admissions & Development Office. This is the office in charge of admissions, providing information about the school to prospective parents who may have admissions-type questions, as well as any community or public relations questions or if a parent wishes to make a donation to the school.
- After enrolling in NIS, most families work closely with either of the divisional offices (the elementary office or the secondary office), and the business office;
- the Academic Office handle all inquiries regarding classroom or curriculum questions, student well-being, and facilitates meetings between teachers and parents
- the Business Office is responsible for all matters relating to billing, invoicing, as well as bus questions (except for seating assignments and/or disciplinary issues, which are handled by the Academic Office).
- the office of the Head of School is in charge of the entire school, and works closely with each of the other offices to ensure the school is running smoothly.