Office Function FAQs
- How can I contact the school?
- What are the various offices and what are their functions?
- What are the office hours of the school?
- Where can we get a student-discounted "Train Pass"?
- How does my child get a "Student ID"?
It depends on who you are trying to contact.
For General Contact Information:
- School Telephone: 052-736-2025
- School Fax: 052-736-3883
- Admissions Email: email@example.com
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Information Email: email@example.com
When you receive a phone call from NIS, the caller ID is only for outgoing phone call, and it doesn't work when you call it back. When you call back, please dial 052-736-2025.
Prior to enrolling in NIS, most parents will deal exclusively with the Admissions & Development Office. This is the office in charge of admissions, providing information about the school to prospective parents who may have admissions-type questions, as well as any community or public relations questions or if a parent wishes to make a donation to the school.
After enrolling in NIS, most families work closely with either of the divisional offices (the elementary office or the secondary office), and the business office;
- the Primary and Secondary Principal’s offices handle all inquiries regarding classroom questions, and facilitate meetings between teachers and parents
- the Business Office is responsible for all matters relating to billing, as well as bussing questions (except for seating assignments and/or disciplinary issues, which are handled by the principals).
- the office of the Head of School is in charge of the entire school, and works closely with each of the other offices to ensure the school is running smoothly.
The instructional office, or elementary office, located in the front entrance of the Raymond Building, can help provide the paperwork needed for students to get a discounted "train pass" that is available for students to help reduce the cost of transportation for commuting to and from school, and for using the Shinkansen.