School Bus FAQs
- Does NIS have bus service?
- Our house is far from the bus stop - can the bus route change?
- Are the buses actually owned by NIS?
- Is seating guaranteed for "bus ticket" holders?
- Are food and drink allowed on the bus?
- Are games (Nintendo, PSP etc.) allowed on the bus?
Yes, the school has bus service to the Nagoya City area and a shuttle bus that services the JR Kozoji station several time a day. The bus service is privately contracted and parents pay at a flat rate for this service. Depending on availability, students may ride the shuttle bus on a “pay per ride” basis. CAUTION: Some bus routes may be full; do not assume bus availability is automatic, and please contact either the Development Office or the Business Office for more information.