Tuition, Fees & Registration
Notes on Tuition & Fees:
- Tuition is charged annually for students starting at the beginning of the school year; students registering mid-year (after the school year begins) are charged tuition quarterly regardless of the start date within the quarter.
- Refunds are NOT prorated and are granted by semester only.
- Full Application Fee, Registration Fee and Building Fee are non-refundable and charged to all applicable students who attend during the school year, even if they enter late or withdraw early and are NOT prorated.
- Under certain circumstances, scholarships are available for families who qualify. More information is available HERE.
- A semester is roughly half of the school year, usually from August-December and then January-June; a quarter is roughly half of a semester, usually August-October, October-December, January-March, and March-June.
- Families granted permission to pay by installment are held to account for the same financial obligations as set forth above.
- Below is the annual calendar related to registration and invoices:
- January: Q3 (S2) start; Registration window opens for Q4
- March: Q4 start; Registration window opens for Q1
- April 30: Payment of CAF fee for returning students
- April 30: Deposit for entering ELC Preschool 3 students
- June 30: Tuition & fees for next academic year due
- August: Q1 start; Registration window opens for Q2
- October: Q2 start; Registration window opens for upcoming school year (ELC students only)
- October: Q2 start; Registration window opens for Q3
- December: S1 end; Withdrawal Form submission deadline to obtain S2 refund
- Cezars Kitchen lunch fees are NOT payable through NIS and must be arranged separately (see http://cezarskitchen.com/).
- In the event of force majeure extended school closure necessitated by a severe or catastrophic event or set of circumstances which are beyond the control of the school, tuition and fees are non-refundable. In all circumstances, NIS will strive for continuity of operations as much as possible.
- NOTICE: Organizations of all sizes are being targeted by malicious third parties who are trying to steal data or commit fraud. International schools are increasingly subject to these threats and for this reason we ask that parents take due care when remitting their tuition fee payments. Our bank account details have not changed this year and any future changes would always be communicated via multiple channels. Should you ever have doubts please contact the school directly by phone and ask for the details to be confirmed in writing.