Tuition, Fees, Registration & Invoicing
Notes on Tuition & Fees:
- Tuition is charged annually for students starting at the beginning of the school year; students registering mid-year (after the school year begins) are charged tuition quarterly regardless of the start date within the quarter.
- Refunds are NOT prorated and are granted by semester only.
- Full Application Fee, Registration Fee and Building Fee are non-refundable and charged to all applicable students who attend during the school year, even if they enter late or withdraw early and are NOT prorated.
- Under certain circumstances, scholarships are available for families who qualify. More information is available HERE.
- A semester is roughly half of the school year, usually from August-December and then January-June; a quarter is roughly half of a semester, usually August-October, October-December, January-March, and March-June.
- Families granted permission to pay by installment are held to account for the same financial obligations as set forth above.
- Below is the annual calendar related to registration and invoices:
- January: Q3 (S2) start; Registration window opens for Q4
- March: Q4 start; Registration window opens for Q1
- April 30: Payment of CAF fee for returning students
- April 30: Deposit for entering ELC Preschool 3 students
- June 30: Tuition & fees for next academic year due
- August: Q1 start; Registration window opens for Q2
- October: Q2 start; Registration window opens for upcoming school year (ELC students only)
- October: Q2 start; Registration window opens for Q3
- December: S1 end; Withdrawal Form submission deadline to obtain S2 refund
- Cezars Kitchen lunch fees are NOT payable through NIS and must be arranged separately (see http://cezarskitchen.com/).