Summer Program Application
Some of the classes are nearing capacity and applying students may be put on a wait-list.
Admission to the NIS Summer Program is open to students age 4-12 (entering Preschool 4 through grade 6), who are either:
- Currently studying full-time in an international school AND who are not enrolled in the Japanese school system;
- Japanese returnee students (returned within the last two years); or
- Non-Japanese or multi-cultural/multi-national with sufficient English language skills to participate.
Participants for all sessions must submit a completed application form.
- Apply online
- Confirmation (Acceptance) letter and Invoice, or rejection letter will be sent to applicants
- More detailed information will be sent to each participant by 1-2 weeks prior to each session
- Please pay program fees by payment deadline
- If your child is covered by the Japanese Health Insurance Plan, please send the copy of the plan (健康保険証写し）to the Admissions and Development Office
- 2686 Minamihara, Nakashidami, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya, Japan 463-0002 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants may be put on a wait-list, or given conditional acceptance when his/her enrollment eligibility is undetermined
- Students may apply for one, or both sessions!
- Students can order lunch as an option, or bring a bag-lunch/bento.
- Students must bring a thermos full of water or tea. Snacks will be provided.
- Students must bring change of clothes everyday.
NIS now has an official LINE@ account! Friend us HERE to get the latest information!