Summer Program Application
Admission to the NIS Summer Program is open to students age 4-12 (entering Preschool 4 through grade 6), who are either:
- Currently studying full-time in an international school AND who are not enrolled in the Japanese school system;
- Japanese returnee students (returned within the last two years); or
- Non-Japanese or multi-cultural/multi-national with sufficient English language skills to participate (sessions 3 & 4 only).
Participants for all sessions must submit a completed application form.
- Submit a completed application form to Admissions & Development Office
- Confirmation (Acceptance) letter and Invoice or rejection letter will be sent to applicants
- More detailed information will be sent to each participant by 1-2 weeks prior to each session
- Please pay program fees by payment deadline
- Applicants may be put on a wait-list, or given conditional acceptance when his/her enrollment eligibility is undetermined
Admissions & Development Office
Nagoya International School
2686 Minamihara, Nakashidami, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya 463-0002
- Students may apply for one, two, three, or all four sessions!
- Students applying for the first two sessions must NOT be currently enrolled in Japanese school.
- Students can order lunch as an option, or bring a bag-lunch/bento.
- Students must bring a thermos full of water or tea. Snacks will be provided.
- Students must bring change of clothes everyday.