2021 Summer Program Fees
Sessions 1-2 Fees:
¥35,000 per student, per session (Lunch fees separate)
Once the enrollment eligibility is confirmed, all fees must be paid in full by payment deadline. (Please refer to the invoice issued by the Business Office)
Session 1: July 16, 2021
Session 2: July 16, 2021
Payment includes the popular Summer Program Tshirts!
Students who sign up for one session will receive 2 Summer Program Tshirts; Students who sign up for two sessions will receive 3 shirts (size and quantity limited).
T-shirts will be distributed to all students at the beginning of their first session. If, for some reason, a student who is signed up for more than two sessions must cancel participation for any subsequent sessions, students will be charged 500 yen per extra T-shirt.
Please also note that registration into the NIS Summer Program will be considered void if payment is not made by the deadline (July 16).
- If a family cancels registration after payment, but at least 7 days prior to the start of their registered session, a full refund will be made, minus bank handling and transfer fees.
- If a family cancels registration after payment, but less than 7 days prior to the start of their registered session, an 80% refund will be made, minus bank handling and transfer fees.
- Refunds will NOT be made if the child has started the registered session, even in case of illness or if the child needs to be dismissed due to disciplinary reasons.
- If NIS must cancel the Summer Program due to COVID-19 related health and safety reasons prior to the start of the session, a full refund will be made.
- If NIS must cancel the Summer Program due to COVID-19 related health and safety reasons after the program has started, a prorated refund in the amount of 80% for the remaining days will be made.