2018-19 Tuition & Fees
- ELC (Preschool & Kindergarten) ¥1,620,00
- Elementary School (Grades 1-5) ¥2,020,000
- Secondary School (Grades 6-10) ¥2,330,000
- Secondary School (Grades 11-12) ¥2,380,000
- Application Fee (All applicants) Online = ¥20,000 / Paper = ¥30,000
- Registration Fee (Students entering Kindergarten-Grade 12) ¥200,000
- Building Fee (Students entering Kindergarten-Grade 12) ¥400,000
- School Bus Fee*
- Bus #1 (Kozoji Shuttle Bus) ¥218,000
- Buses #2-8 (various Nagoya neighborhoods) ¥403,000
- Intensive 1:1 Support Fee ¥2,500,000 (This fee is for students requiring intensive 1:1 support)
- Summer Program (optional) (per session fee) ¥35,000
*Billed from the NIS Bus Association
- Tuition is charged annually for students starting at the beginning of the school year; students registering mid-year (after the school year begins) are charged tuition quarterly regardless of the start date within the quarter.
- Refunds are NOT prorated and are granted by semester only.
- Full Application Fee, Registration Fee and Building Fee are non-refundable and charged to all applicable students who attend during the school year, even if they enter late or withdraw early and are NOT prorated.
- Under certain circumstances, scholarships are available for families who qualify. More information is available here.
Optional Estimated Expenses/Fees:Below are estimates of additional optional fees or expenses that may be incurred in a typical school year for some students:
- PTA Dues: ¥5,000 (per family)
- Secondary Overseas Trips (NIS Habitat, Model UN Trips): ¥100,000-¥200,000 (grades 9-12, estimate for airfare & accommodations)
- Extra OPTIONAL Online IBDP Courses: ¥50,000-¥60,000 per IB course (grades 11-12)
- Lunch Service: NIS does not manage the cafeteria - Cezar's Kitchen is an outsourced vendor providing exceptional food service for all grades. Prices vary - please go to Cezar's Kitchen for more information.