Apply for Admission, Schedule a Tour, or Request Information
Thank you for your interest in NIS. Here is a link to the new NIS Admissions Portal, where parents may request information, schedule a tour or apply online.
Parents will be asked to create a user-name and password for their family. The online portal ensures more efficient communication between the prospective family and various NIS staff involved within the admissions process. Scheduling tours on specific days and times are also possible.
Parents may still apply using the traditional paper application forms below, but online inquiries and applications through this portal are preferred.
For those parents who prefer not to inquire or apply online, you may contact the NIS Admissions & Development Office (email@example.com) to request an admission packet via email, or download the forms below to submit paper applications via postal mail or scanned and sent to the Admissions & Development Office ahead of time via email.
If you have any questions about these documents or the required materials, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions & Development Office directly.
--> GO to the NIS Admissions Portal
Required Materials for All Applicants:
(for families wishing to apply using the traditional paper application)
- NIS Application Form (ELC Preschool/Kindergarten form | Gr. 1-12 form)
- Grades / Transcripts / Progress Reports *
* Reports must cover the past two academic years and must be in English
- Recommendation Form
- Student Photo (passport-style, full face, 2.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Family Photo (one per family)
- Passport Photocopy (or "Juminhyo")
- Application Fee (¥20,000)